Friday, January 04, 2008

Resolutions

Now I think resolutions are stupid and trite, but in the spirit of new years I am going to work on two things, well one is not quite a resolution, but a challenge, and the other is a resolution. First I am going to use apostrophes in the correct manner, no matter what. If in email, IM, texting they will be used correctly and dogmatically. Quite an admirable goal to strive for. Maybe next year I'll work on not ending sentences in prepositions.

Now on the eve of going to the BCS championship I realize I am getting old, almost too old to go act like an idiot with my fraternity brothers. Well that will never get old. But the idiocy will become less frequent. Now with this in mind I decided to blog about all my going out experiences this year. I have maybe an agreement with my neighbor Jim that we are going to try to go to 200 bars in 2008. I dub this 200 in the Ocho. This quest is not original, but it will be fun. Plus it will also be a challenge to find that many bars in Jax, so I am guessing that there will be some road trips. I have decided to include that of my trip this weekend. I have decided to do it on this blog, since it doesn't seem to have any constant theme anyways. And who am I kidding, no one will really see it either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home